Newspaper is a WordPress theme that lets you easily write articles and blog posts. We provide great support and friendly help!
This is the best news and newspaper templates available. This Bustelela theme is perfect for blogging and is great for a news, newspaper, magazine, publication or review site. It supports video from youtube. AMP and mobile ready. GDPR compatible, the theme is fast, easy and easy to use for a cryptoconce, fashion, food, lifestyle, modern, personal, travel, luxury, viral, minimum, lowest project and more.
Integrated with Instagram, bbPress Forums, BuddyPress and WooCommerce, it uses the best clean SEO practice. Newspaper supports responsive Google ads and AdSense.
- new: support for Facebook featured videos. If a video from Facebook is set as featured, the theme can automatically download the thumb and generate the embed player.
- new: login, register and forgot password Ajax windows, a complete and more modern redesign.
- new: added support for full height rows, column position and content position on them in Visual Composer.
- new: added support for parallax speed on rows
- new: added support for equal height inner rows and content placement
- new: fixed the blocks Ajax filters. Now, when padding is added from the design tab, the Ajax filters will work as expected
- new: setting to hide the author name on modules and on single posts independently. Previously there was only one global setting.
- misc: we cleaned the Theme Panel and the code is more organized now
- misc: all the blocks now show a notice to admins on the frontend when there are missing settings that are required.
- misc: all the advertising blocks now support an ad title
- misc: various Google Webmaster structured data issues have been fixed
- misc: the main theme loader is smoother now
- misc: added class to comment titles
- misc: we changed the way templates detect the Visual Composer plugin. The detection method is based on VC_ROW and it only triggers when VC_ROW is found in the content. This allows one to use shortcodes in the default templates that have sidebar + title.
- fix: bookmarklet missing on mobile theme
- fix: vertical sidebar text on admin TinyMCE editor
- fix: Recipes demo spacing issue
The list of modified files
Version 7.2 – July 6th, 2016
- new: Visual Composer plugin updated to the latest version 4.12
- new: We added the Design options tab on most of the blocks.
- new: Added support for custom fonts in the Theme Panel that are uploaded via the WordPress Media Gallery. The custom fonts can be used just like before on most of the theme’s UI without writing any code
- new: the Weather widget now opens an input if it’s unable to locate the user via the browser’s location API.
- misc: block paramers now have a better description
- misc: we fully rewrote the Trending Now block, it’s now cleaner and it works better
- misc: code improvements to the following shortcodes: td_block_big_grid_slide, td_block_homepage_full_1, td_block_ad_box and the video playlists
- misc: the Media Gallery that is used in the Theme Panel is now less cluttered and without the unused options
- fix: the Close button for the mobile menu was fixed
- fix: long author names now work fine on td_block_16 shortcode
- fix: long Instagram user IDs now appear as expected on the widget and block
- fix: background ad now works as expected
- fix: styling issue on the install demos Panel
- fix: Exchange widget and block issue on some servers because we use https to acces the API
- fix: Instagram widget warnings with wp-debug on when no Instagram ID was present
- fix: mobile menu background height is now as expected
- fix: HTML in footer copyright is not striped now